HEA’s IP transactions and Corporate Due Diligence team has worked closely with domestic and international clients, large and small, on matters involving the creation, use, and sale of intellectual property and technology. We have counseled clients in a broad range of industries and technologies, including e-gaming, software, UAV, Internet and e-commerce. Our team includes members with advanced degrees in business and engineering. We leverage this technical know-how with our expertise gained from advisory roles at startup companies.
Our IP transactions and Corporate Due Diligence team's focus includes:
- IP corporate due diligence services to support transactions.
- IP valuation
- IP audits (trademark, copyright, patent)
- Counsel regarding the purchase, sale, or licensing of IP assets
- Counsel regarding IP-related notice letters and licensing offers
- Drafting corporate IP policy
- Patent landscape analysis
- IP portfolio design and counseling, including patent search,
preparation, and filing
- Joint Venture/Development Agreements
Reach us at email@example.com